Benefits of a Joint Venture with Norcom:
- Increase in revenue stream for the Broker
- A dedicated Norcom Market Manager, support staff, and legal team committed to assist with JV growth
- Realtors gain exclusive access to Loan Officer(s) to provide insight into industry resources and market trends
- Create a seamless and efficient process for your homebuyer, expediting turnaround times
- The JV allows the Broker to offer buyers a reliable mortgage solution, creating a complete solution sales cycle
- JV partner has creative input to establish the name, logo, and brand standards for the company to maximize marketability
- Leverage Norcom’s 30 years of experience in the mortgage industry
- Norcom values providing both timely and accurate documents, superb customer service
Next Steps/How Does It Work?
Once you have met with Jill Maxwell, AVP Joint Venture/Business Development, you will fully understand the true value in partnering with Norcom to establish a Joint Venture. We believe this partnership will benefit you and your company long-term.
How does it work?
- Meet with Norcom’s legal division and ownership to develop Joint Venture
- Partner with a Norcom Market Manager to find an experienced Loan Officer
- A Norcom project manager will ensure the partnership moves smoothly through the onboarding process, adhering to deadlines and maintaining communication with all departments
Joint Venture Contact
For further information regarding a business opportunity to create a Joint Venture partnership with Norcom, please contact:
Jill Maxwell – AVP Joint Venture/Business Development – 860-505-5200
To find out more, please call Jill at 860.505.5200, or fill out the contact form below.