A Joint Venture (JV) is a partnership between Norcom Mortgage and a Realty Company that offers an incredible opportunity to create a new Mortgage Brokerage entity. The JV would be 51% owned by Norcom and 49% owned by the Realty Broker with shared profits. Every JV will be supported by a dedicated Norcom team.
An organized business plan will create long-term profitability for the partnership with a mutually beneficial increase in revenue stream for both the Broker and Norcom. Norcom is dedicated to the success of the partnership, including having an established onboarding road map to encourage efficiency and longevity.
- Increase in revenue stream for the Broker
- A dedicated Norcom Market Manager, support staff, and legal team committed to assist with JV growth
- Realtors gain exclusive access to Loan Officer(s) to provide insight into industry resources and market trends
- Create a seamless and efficient process for your homebuyer, expediting turnaround times
- The JV allows the Broker to offer buyers a reliable mortgage solution, creating a complete solution sales cycle
- JV partner has creative input to establish the name, logo, and brand standards for the company to maximize marketability
- Leverage Norcom’s 30 years of experience in the mortgage industry
- Norcom values providing both timely and accurate documents, superb customer service
How does it work?
- Meet with Norcom’s legal division and ownership to develop Joint Venture
- Partner with a Norcom Market Manager to find an experienced Loan Officer
- A Norcom project manager will ensure the partnership moves smoothly through the onboarding process, adhering to deadlines and maintaining communication with all departments
Once you have met with Jill Maxwell, AVP Joint Venture/Business Development, you will fully understand the true value in partnering with Norcom to establish a Joint Venture. We believe this partnership will benefit you and your company long-term. Community involvement is central to our identity. As a company with both local and regional roots, Norcom Mortgage finds countless opportunities to be involved. We credit our employees as the origin of our diverse volunteerism. We serve to give back, to better understand our clients, to grow our communities, and to exercise the values of compassion and service. If it matters to you, it matters to us.
For further information regarding a business opportunity to create a Joint Venture partnership with Norcom, please contact:
Jill Maxwell – AVP Joint Venture/Business Development – 860-505-5200
To find out more, please call Jill at 860.505.5200, or fill out the contact form below.